People are Yelping great things about The Pool House!
Every once in a while we like to look at the reviews. Let’s be real, it’s easy to be full of yourself, and it does feel great to hear about everything you’re doing right. Objective reviews also allow us to make sure we’re doing things right, and give you the best San Diego rooftop pool experience. Luckily whenever we do these line checks, we blush a little bit because we’re oh so flattered by what people have to say about The Pool House San Diego, and we’re so glad to be a part of the community.
5 stars for The Pool House!
- “Cool spot for a great atmosphere with drinks and food. It’s a rooftop pool. Service is excellent and staff is extremely nice.”
- “We got a daybed with $150 min, so we got a pitcher and a few food items – everything was so good!! Highly recommend eating here if you’re staying at the hotel!”
- “First trip since covid started and of course we came to San Diego. This is a review for their happy hour. $1 oysters $8 cocktails and $8 bite. Awesome deal and good food. We had oysters and grilled fish tacos. Also great music and vibe at happy hour 3-5pm. Our server Jess was super friendly. Drinks were on points. We will be back and will bring friends.”
- Super friendly vibe for an upscale place. We literally walked by and was curious so decided to come up and check it out. The host downstairs was very friendly. Decor is very trendy and comfortable. We are sitting at one of those white day beds. Music is hip but not too loud. Everyone is having a good time. Staff is very attentive and friendly. Prices for drinks and food are what you would expect for an upscale place but not outrageous.
- “I love this Pool, it’s good for lounging or a little day party- depending on the day. The Demographic & the Decor are appealing to the eye, the team is welcoming & attentive, food & drinks are delicious… Happy to burn all my daylight hours here.”
Don’t believe us, see for yourself!
Don’t shoot the messenger, we’re just reporting our findings about what people are saying about The Pool House. We don’t want to sound full of ourselves in saying that we are the best San Diego Rooftop pool, bar none, but it looks like people are already saying that for us! If you’re skeptical about it, then stop by and see for yourself!
About The Pool House
AN OUTDOOR OASIS WITH DRAMATIC CITY VIEWS
Boasting some of the best views in the Gaslamp Quarter, The Pool House at Pendry San Diego is a premier rooftop lounge, embodying the essence of the Southern California lifestyle. Light, contemporary, and open-air, the indoor/outdoor space is perched above the Gaslamp’s famed 5th Avenue and plays host to relaxed daytime and evening events featuring a signature bar and cocktail experience for poolside guests.
The Pool House is open Sunday-Friday to the public 11am – 6pm.
Find us on Facebook and Instagram