(Source: The Pool House Instagram Feed)
Pool House Sundays
The weekends are about to become even more wonderful in San Diego: Pool House Sundays are back! We’re happy to announce that we’re ready to kick off spring with our 2018 Pool House Sundays Grand Opening, which will take place on May 6th!
Read on to learn all about the sensation that is Pool House Sundays, and why our Grand Opening is an event that simply can’t be missed!
What is The Pool House?
In case you’ve never been to The Pool House, let’s take a moment to explain the venue. An outdoor oasis with dramatic, sweeping views, The Pool House is located at the Pendry San Diego. It’s a premier rooftop lounge, featuring a unique indoor/outdoor space with a gorgeous pool and some of the best views in the Gaslamp Quarter. It also features an upscale bar with quality food items and creative drinks. Located just above the Gaslamp Quarter’s famed 5th Avenue, this is the epicenter of San Diego luxury!
What are Pool House Sundays?
At The Pool House, we like to think of Sunday as our FunDay. Kicking off on May 6 and continuing weekly, guests will enjoy extra special offerings at The Pool House. Starting at 1pm, the venue will be open with our full food and drink menu available. Not content to leave it at that, if you choose to live it up in VIP style, you can indulge in bottle service or reserve a private cabana or daybed for a truly luxe experience. Sundays bring a unique roster of entertainment options, featuring National DJ acts on a frequent basis.
(Source: The Pool House Facebook page)
Why should you be excited?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should be very excited about Pool House Sundays:
1. It’s the unofficial kickoff of summer! Starting May 6, 2018, Pool House Sundays are scheduled each week! This is an official sign that spring is in full swing and that summer is officially on its way! It’s truly the most wonderful time of the year.
2. Incredible sounds. At The Pool House, we’re not just opening our doors and calling it good for the season. We’re kicking off Pool House Sundays in style! For our grand opening, we’ll be featuring sounds by some incredible acts.
One of our featured DJ acts will be Schoeny. Justin Michael Shoenenberger, AKA “Schoeny” is an American DJ, record producer, and songwriter based in San Diego. Not only is he an internationally recognized and award-winning artist, but he’s also ranked as one of San Diego’s top DJs. He’s currently considered one of the most successful and driven personalities on the music scene today.
In addition, our Grand Opening will the sounds of another DJ, Aidin; be sure to come and enjoy both sets!
3. Amazing day drinking. If you’ve ever been to The Pool House, then you don’t need to be told that it’s the ultimate day drinking destination. With its shimmering pool, drop-dead views, and fantastic overall ambiance, it’s the perfect little oasis for locals and visitors alike. It’s the perfect place to take a vacay from the everyday and get your cocktail on!
Sunday afternoons are the perfect time to take it easy and enjoy a drink (or two…ok, maybe three…). When it comes to cocktails, we’ve got something for every flavor preference! You’ll feel like king or queen of the world as you sip on specialty drinks like our Flyin’ Hawaiian
(made with Cruzan And Plantation 5 Year Rums, coconut, pineapple, fresh lime, and Tangerine Red Bull), our Pablo Chacon Margarita (made with Don Julio Blanco Tequila, cucumber, jalapeño, bitters, and lime) or a refreshing frozen drink like our Cherry on Top
(made with Belvedere Wild Berry Vodka, Stoli Vanil Vodka, and cherry purée). These are just a few examples of the offerings on our comprehensive drinks menu!
4. Awesome food. So often, venues offering entertainment and drinks have sub-par food. At The Pool House, our cuisine is every bit as good as the drinks and surroundings! Catering to the Southern California style, we feature plenty of fresh, light fare made with local and seasonal ingredients whenever possible. This is poolside fare you’ll feel good about eating! Whether you’re feasting on our house-made chips and guacamole (made with lime, serrano, and red onion) or sharing an order of our Lollipop Chicken Wings (served with house-made bleu cheese, and made Buffalo-style) or keeping it healthy with our amazing Kale Caesar Salad (served with lemon pepper dressing, parmesan, and sourdough croutons), you’ll love every bite of our food menu offerings.
(Source: The Pool House Facebook page)
5. Private daybeds and cabanas! You deserve to be treated like the VIP you are, and our daybed and cabana service is just the way to do it at The Pool House! We call this “the ultimate VIP experience” and with good reason. When you reserve a daybed or cabana, you don’t have to wait in line to enter The Pool House: you’ll be whisked right to your private spot, where you’ll have privat wait-service and a security staff. Particularly on see-and-be-seen Pool House Sundays, daybed and cabana service is the way to make a statement! Not only will you enjoy the best views, but you’ll enjoy a high level of personalized service that will make you feel like a million bucks.
Pool House Sundays Grand Opening: What You Need To Know.
Here’s the 411 for our Grand Opening; mark your calendars!
What: Pool House Sundays Grand Opening 2018
Entertainment: Sounds by Schoeny and Aidin
Date: May 6, 2018
Location: The Pool House, at The Pendry San Diego
For more information or to reserve a cabana or daybed, visit our website.
As you can see, there are many reasons to celebrate the season debut of Pool House Sundays. We hope to see you at our rooftop lounge on May 6th, and every Sunday for the rest of the season!
Have you ever been to Pool House Sundays?