San Diego Bucket List
San Diego is a truly unique city and is unlike any other in the country. Whether you are living in the city, or just looking to pay a visit to this California gem, there are a few “musts” that you need to see and do when you spend time in this city. Don’t worry, we know that creating a bucket list for San Diego can be difficult. This is why we have taken the time to create a bucket list for you. Here is our personal bucket list for San Diego.
- Stay at the San Diego Pendry– There are a number of great hotels in the San Diego area, but there are very few like the Pendry. This is a world-class hotel, located right in the heart of the Gaslamp District which is filled with fun restaurants, bars and must-visit destinations.
- Eat a California burrito. Yup, that means French Fries with a burrito—and it is pure perfection. There is no better way to enjoy California.
- Take a craft beer tour. There are so many great craft breweries in San Diego, so why not take some time and go on your own craft brewery tour. You will not only get to see some great local small businesses in action, but taste some delicious craft beers while you’re at it.
- Dine at Lionfish. If you are going to go to San Diego, then you must try some of the local seafood. It is some of the best, fresh seafood in the country. Lionfish is known for its fresh, modern, coastal cuisine and has some of the best seafood in the city.
- Take the ferry to Coronado Island. Sure you could drive, but it is so much more fun to get there by boat and to spend some time exploring the island while you’re there.
- See the seals and sea lions at La Jolla Cove. It is the quintessential San Diego experience. Take in the unique sight of seeing a beach full of seals napping and sun bathing. It is really a sight to behold.
- Come to Pool House. The Pool House isn’t just an outdoor, rooftop bar, it has one of the best views of the city that you will find in all of San Diego. Sure, we may be a little biased, but we truly believe there is no better rooftop bar in all of San Diego. We recommend checking out The Pool House on Sundays, where we host one of best Sunday Funday parties you will find in the city.
Now that you have your bucket list ready, it is time to start crossing these items off your bucket list so you can truly make the most of your San Diego experience.